We are looking for a Back-end Python Developer to join our Tech team and help us develop and maintain various software products at Enerlly.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using serverside logic and work well with the team. Ultimately you'll build highly responsive web applications that align with business needs.
Python Developer responsibilities include:
- Writing effective, scalable code
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications
- Fresher / Work experienced (1-2 years) as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
What we use
- Python for IoT device infrastructure.
- Django for our server.
- Postgres to keep our data safe.
- Docker to help us move fast without worrying about DevOps.
- React to make those beautiful UI elements.
- AWS, Gitlab for Infra.
- New Relic, Sentry, etc for monitoring purposes.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying